EPICFORCE ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION 2.1 When you register for the EpicForce Service (directly or via a 3rd party page that utilizes the EpicForce service), we may ask for information such as your name, company name or affiliation and email address. 2.2 EpicForce collects the email addresses of people who communicate with EpicForce via email, create accounts or post topics 2.3 EpicForce may also collect Personal Information volunteered by users (such as through posts, survey information and/or site registrations). When you post content on or through the EpicForce Service, please keep in mind that any Personal Information you post may be viewed by others. 2.4 EpicForce may collect billing and account information for credit cards, payment cards or other payment systems from clients of paid versions of the EpicForce Service and share this information with EpicForce’s billing and payment processor(s). EpicForce does not store credit card or payment card numbers after they have been forwarded to its billing and payment processor(s). 2.5 EpicForce may collect information about your transactions with us and/or with our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments, such as billing information and your credit card number. 2.6 EpicForce may receive information about you from our business partners with which you have an account, service relationship or transaction history. 2.7 EpicForce may obtain information about you from service providers engaged in the business of marketing data. 2.8 EpicForce may receive Personal Information from third parties when you authorize such third parties such as pages that have been built using the EpicForce service,to authenticate or identify you to EpicForce or sign in to the EpicForce Service using credentials from a third party service.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION 3.1 EpicForce uses Personal Information it collects for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, analytics and reporting. 3.2 To receive optional email messages such as newsletters, you will be required to provide us with your email address. In addition to these optional email messages, EpicForce may contact you via any email address you provide to us with transactional or relationship messages such as account status messages, security updates or notifications of changes in the terms of your account or the EpicForce Service. These types of transactional or relationship email messages are not optional. 3.3 EpicForce may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies and the pages you request. This information may be used for various purposes, including to: 3.3.1 Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP. 3.3.2 Estimate the total number of users visiting the EpicForce Service from specific geographical regions. 3.3.3 Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer. 3.3.4 Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic. 3.3.5 Conduct research to improve the EpicForce Service. 3.3.6 Help combat fraud and abuse. 3.3.7 Provide analytics and reporting. 3.4 EpicForce may combine information about you in our possession with information we obtain from business partners or others.
6. INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN 6.1 We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to register for the EpicForce Service. If you are under 13, do not register or attempt to register for any of the EpicForce Service or send any information about yourself to us. No one under the age of 13 may provide any Personal Information to, on or through the EpicForce Service. 6.2 If we learn that we have collected or been sent Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that Personal Information as soon as reasonably practical. If you believe that we might have collected or been sent Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact our Support team.
7. DATA WE COLLECT OTHER THAN PERSONAL INFORMATION 7.1 In addition to Personal Information, we collect data on your use and interaction with the EpicForce Service. Data which we obtain about you, other than Personal Information, is the exclusive property of EpicForce and may be used by EpicForce in any manner permitted by applicable laws.
8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER DATA 8.1 EpicForce reserves the right to retain your Personal Information, other data collected about you and content you submit to or through the EpicForce Service to the extent required by applicable laws, rules and regulations and as reasonably necessary to protect our legal interests and operate our business.
10. INTERNATIONAL USE 10.1 The EpicForce Service is hosted in Hong Kong. If you use the EpicForce Service from outside of Hong Kong, you acknowledge that you are voluntarily transferring information (potentially including Personal Information) to Hong Kong and agree that EpicForce’s collection, use, storage and sharing of your information is exclusively subject to the laws of Hong Kong, not of the jurisdiction in which you are located.